Monday, April 9, 2012

Sam and Quinn Love Story (1x07)

Sam and Quinn Love Story (1x07)

Sam:*Laughs* You are very funny Quinn, you know, that Alex doesn't deserve a girl like you.. He's a jerk, and the girl who was kissing him is probably a stupid one with no life! Quinn:*looks down* You're right, Alex is so stupid, I should have to know he didn't have feelings for me.. Sam: But, don't be like sad about it.. You deserve good things Quinn.. Specially a good guy, who can makes you smile and feel comfortable and happy and that loves you more than anything.. Quinn: *Smiles* And who's that guy? *looks at him* Sam:*Smiles* You've got to find him.. he's somewhere, looking for you.. You just have to find him.. Quinn:*get's close to him* Maybe I already found him..*Smiles* Sam:*Smiles* Maybe..I don't know..*his face get's so, so close to her, almost kissing* Puck: *goes to them*Sam, let's go to play some soccer?? Sam:*pulls away and looks at Puck* Yhea, shore, let's go..*Smiles at Quinn* Come with us.. Quinn:*Smiles* Ok. *Quinn's POV* It was just me or that idiot friend! of Sam just ruined our moment? Me and Sam were almost kissing each other! But I think is better for me not date someone now.. I'm still trying to forget Alex.. *Sam's POV* Me, Finn and Puck are now playing soccer and Quinn is watching us. She is cheerleading for me, she is so sweet.. After one hour playing, Puck and Finn went to their homes and I stayed outside with Quinn watching the sunset. Quinn:*lays her head on Sam's shoulder* It's beautiful.. Sam:*Smiles* You are beautiful.. Quinn:*looks at him ...





0 comments: