Free to Download at michaelshynes.com Lyrics: I don't love you is a messed up conversation I don't want you is static on you're favorite station And its killing me slowly having to let her down easy When the truth is that I just had no direction And the mirror showed scars in my reflection I hated myself and the idea that someone could love me It didn't hit me til the next one came Holding her close just didn't feel the same It didn't hit me til a late phone call A couple of drinks when I had hit the wall Can you throw me a lifeline I think I might be starting to flat line Well I've tried to reason with a little self medication I have turned over seasons to see what might be under I've lived and died I've laughed and cried I've opened random doors just hoping you're inside And the hardest part is that I had it in my grasp And then I opened a window hoping she comes back And I will live in pain until the day She touches down in the north land and helps me feel again Don't tak! e my heart away at least bring it back to me I'm walking the earth like a ghost what else could my penance be
0 comments: